Tools Needed :
1. SIM Locked Handset (Samsung Galaxy S/S2/S3)
2. GalaxSim Unlock App - Download Here
· This will work only in Rooted Samsung Galaxy S/S2/S3.Dont Try in non rooted device.
· Before Installing this Backup EFS folder using KTools App From Play Store
Many people buy a SIM-locked handset and later pay for getting it unlocked. However, if you have a SIM-locked Samsung Galaxy S, Galaxy S2, or Galaxy S3, there is method that can unlock your phone and let you enjoy a SIM-free experience.
Features of the GalaxSim Unlock App:
· Unlock/unbrand your phone.
· Jelly Bean firmware support
· Works on any existing rooted ROM
· Supports international Galaxy S3 i9300 (US Qualcomm based GS3 are not supported for now)
· Supports other Galaxy family devices (S, S2 and their variants)
· Work if you previously unlocked your device with “voodoo unlock” or “galaxy s unlock”
· Do not use this app if your IMEI has been lost due to any error in nv_data caused by a third party app.
· Gives you detailed information about current locks status.
· Backup efs before modifying anything (that should guarantee you a safe use)
· Enables you to restore your efs backup if you want to.
· Support for more Galaxy devices to be added soon.